Donnerstag, 8. Juni 2017

Reposted using @ziapplications #ziapplications ・・・ "✩ Hey friends! Here's the finished drawing of Alolan/Ice Vulpix! I hope you guys like it so far! 😊 I'm working on doing Vulpix as well. 😆 For everyone that asked, yes I did make prints of them, I also have the original available! And they are up on my shop 💖 _ Btw! I probably won't have any new artwork next week. My birthday is next week, and I might be out of town! 😅 I just wanted to let you guys know in advance! I'm working on a bunch of little projects at the moment. I have been just playing around with watercolors off Instagram! But I can't wait to share some watercolor pieces with you guys! 💖 I'll update you guys to also let you know when I'll have my next art stream on twitch! 😊 _ Anyways! I hope you guys are doing well! Thank you guys so much for being awesome! Thank you guys so much for all your guys constant support! It seriously always means a lot to me! 😭💖 And we're almost to 20k 😱😭💖 I love you guys!! _ #arts_help #artistic_support #artyfeatures #umbreon #gamerink #artsssupport #wip #trainers_go #yourartsworld #cre8hype #artistic_looking #artistsworld #artwork_fever #artistic_dome #artistic_unity_ #artistic_looking #slimdarkrai #snaptweet #artistuniversity #art_hyperrealistic #tag_artist #galaxyart #artistic_unity_ #eevee #eeveelutions #pokemonartwork #pokemonfanart #pokemonart #pokemontrainer #pokemonmaster"


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen