Freitag, 7. Juli 2017

Reposted using @ziapplications #ziapplications ・・・ "I found "cheap" #scrapbooking 📜paper perfect for envelopes ✉️because it is nice and thin, unlike better quality cardstock which ends up weighing more and costing more to 📬post. @paper_lions @maryvannote @tinvrt Also, penpals and swap pals please let me know what info you're ok with me posting. I look to your pages as a guide... but sometimes there is not enough info on them or I miss things. I usually will post your full name, zip code if you're in the US, city if it's large and recognizable, and country. I would never want to make anyone feel uncomfortable so please let me know in advance! ♥️😘 . . . . . . . . . #sendmoremail #snailmail #letterwriting #usps #penpal#penpalling #vintagepostage#postcrossing #penpals #happymail#papergoods #dailydoseofpaper#letterwritersalliance #postagestamps#loveforanalogue #showandmail#goodmailday #snailmailrevolution#stamps #stationeryaddict#philately #philategram #snailmailideas #envelopeart #snailmailrevival #snailmailing #snailmaillove #outgoingmail"


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen