Freitag, 7. Juli 2017

Reposted using @ziapplications #ziapplications ・・・ ""Pinky Pie" is all done!! 💓 My cute little axolotl painting is ready to rock #SDCC in my "Surreal Safari" 😁💝 I have to say that this little critter made me smile the entire time I was painting him! I love him so much I decided to make prints of him right away so he can make lots of other people smile! ☺️💓 I put him on my Custom Shop store.camilladerrico.com so you can get a copy! (Link is in my bio 👆) 😄Hee hee spreading cuteness and happiness is my goal today! I really can't wait to have Pinky at San Diego Comic Con! It's going to be amazing to see everyone there along with my entire little painting collection! 😁 Hope you like my cutie and that you have a spectacular day lovelies! 😘 #cutenessoverload #debut #spreadthelove"


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen